Symptoma is a Digital Health Assistant & Symptom Checker. Patients and doctors enter symptoms, answer questions, and find a list of matching causes – sorted by probability. Its diagnostic accuracy rate is raising the bar in its industry.
Please watch the video below for a better idea of the company: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAaXxyEGuWw
- Translate content and enhance the medical database behind Symptoma’s Digital Health Assistant.
- Improve the processing and analysis of semantic data and contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Profound medical knowledge. Degree in medical studies preferred.
- A native-level fluency in French and a professional fluency in English.
- Excellent linguistic and scientific skills.
- Experienced in academic and medical writing.
- Work structured and independent and collaborate as a team.
- You are a reliable, empathic, and creative team player but also able to self-responsibly and efficiently work on stand-alone topics.
- Ideas and suggestions are highly valued and evaluated in a quick decision-making environment.
- Bring in your experience and new ways of thinking to shape the way we offer Symptom Checkers and Personal Health Assistants to the public.
- Starting at 10 Euro/hour. Freelance agreement. Your actual salary will depend on your training and experience.
Please send your application only via e-mail (incl. CV, cover letter, ideally with references and work samples e.g. link to your Github account) stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations to: [email protected]
Jobs at Symptoma
We save lives. Are You in?
Symptoma was founded in 2006 to save up to 1.5 million lives each year with the right diagnosis.
Every patient deserves the right diagnosis and treatment.
Building the Digital Health Assistant championing for the patients’ sovereignty.
Our core values:
- Lean: Little resources, big impact.
- Helpful: Leave a dent in this universe – for the better.
- Strong: Each one of us has unique super-human skills.
We are a complementary team and joined for a bold mission worth fighting for. We know how to overcome and embrace even the biggest challenges. When we fail, we stand up and win even bigger.
Symptoma is a Digital Health Assistant. Patients and doctors enter symptoms, answer questions, and find a list of matching causes – sorted by probability. Symptoma empowers users to uncover even ultra-rare diseases.